Our Lady’s Art Department were delighted when the results of the 2020 Credit Union Art competition were released recently. Always a competition which gets the creative juices flowing, students rise to the occasion and take on the challenge. Once again this year a large number of students in Our Lady’s were successful in their categories, indeed in the 18 years & over special category, Our Lady’s made a clean sweep of prizes in this section! Congratulations to all our students and their Art teacher Ms. Lynch on their fantastic success in the Credit Union Art Competition. Best wishes to Anna Vestort and Alanna Barry whose entries have been forwarded to chapter level.
Congratulations to the following:
- Category 18 plus: 1stJustine Perez
- Category 2 18 plus: 1st Alanna Barry, 2nd Jessica Woods & 3rd Emily Mc Geough
- Category 14-17 Years: 1st Anna Vestort, 2nd Katie Cumiskey & 3rd Emma Smith, Highly commended: Michael Reynolds, Niamh Mullin & Oran Mc Eneaney
- Category 2 14-17 Years: 1st Ellen Rose Mc Namara, 2nd: Rosie Duke & 3rd Afra Benidoun, Highly Commended: Esther Asekun
- Category 11-13 years: 2nd Isabel Huang